BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

WANT TO EARN MONEY?? YOU CAN BE RICH....

DO YOU WANT TO EARN MONEY??
IF YOU WANT, CLICK MY LINK ON RIGHT IN MY BLOG ON "WANT TO EARN MONEY???", YOU CAN BE RICH IF YOUR BLOG IS VERY FULLY POEPLE VISIT YOUR BLOG OR YOUR WEB. IT'S REAL...

WE HATE MALAYSIA

WE HATE MALAYSIA

Monday, September 14, 2009

SELL VIRGINITY

She walked a little hesitant to enter a five-star hotels. The security guards standing next to the hotel door to catch the woman's suspicions. But he just looked at it with careful steps toward the woman who then took a seat in the little lounge in the corner.

The guard was watching all this time, there is something that should be suspect for her. Because two times but the waiter came, she just shook her head. The table was still empty. No one ordered. Then to what she was sitting alone. Is there someone who was waiting. The guard began to think that she was not a bad sort of woman who always look for prey in this hotel.

He was seen not too mature. But hardly a child. Around the middle teens growing up. After so long, eventually forcing it to guard approached her table and asked:

''Sorry, ladies ... Whether you're waiting for someone?".

''No!'' she said and turned her face to another place.

''So for what you sit here?"

''Isn't? ''She began looking at the security guards ...

''I'm sorry, ma'am. This is where class and only intended for people who want to enjoy our services''.

"What do you mean??"

''You have to order something to sitting here''.

''I'll be a message after I have money. But now, let me sit here for something that I would sell'' the woman said, her voice slow.

"Offers? Do you sell something here?" The guard was watching her. Not seem to have the goods to be sold. Perhaps this woman is a salesman who only bring brochure.

''Ok, Whatever you are going to sell, this is not the place to sell. Please understand".

''I want to sell myself,'' she said sternly as he looked deep into it towards the guard. The guard was struck with a view to the left and right.

''follow me'' said the guard was motioning with his hand. She was caught something because there kooperativ action.

a bit of a smile at the guard's face. Without hesitation she stepped to follow the guard's. In the hotel corridor, there is a chair for one person only. Next to a phone call between a special room available for visitors who wish to contact the occupants of rooms in this hotel. This is where the deal took place.

''Are you serious? ''

"Serious" answer her firmly.

''How much do you ask? ''

"As high-high''

"Why?" The guard was shocked as he stared at her.

"I'm still a virgin''

"Virgin?" Now, the guard was really shocked. But his face brightened. Golden opportunity to get extra bread today.

He thought,''How do I know you're still a virgin?''

"Very easy, All men know where the virgin and distinguish which isn't .. is it?"

''If it is not proven? "

"Don't pay..."

"Well ..." The guard sighed. Then, glancing left and right. ''I'll help you get a wealthy man want to buy your virginity".

"Try''.

''How much is required?"

"As high-high''

''How many?''

"As high-high. I do not know how much?''

"Okay...I will offer to guests of this hotel. Wait a minute yes''. Left guard from the presence of she. Soon, the guard came back, beaming.

''I've got a bid. He asked for Rp. 5 million. How?"

''Are not there any higher?''

''These are among the highest" The guard was trying to convince.

''I want a higher ...''

''All right. Wait here ...'' Guard was passed. Soon the guards returned with a face more radiant.

''I get a higher price, Rp. 6 million rupiah. How? ''

''Are not there any higher?"

''Miss, this is worth the price for you. Try to imagine, if you are raped by men, you will not get anything right. Or if you are a virgin taken by your girlfriend, you are not going to get anything right, except the promise. With the money Rp. 6 million you will enjoy five-star hotel service for the night and next morning you can forget about everything with a lot of money. And again, you also have done good to me. Because I will get commission from this transaction of the hotel guests. Adilkan. We both need ... ''

''I want the highest bid ... ''A woman, without bothering with the chatter that the security guards. The guard was silent. But do not lose heart.

''Well, I'll find another guest. But should you come with me. Can you button your shirt revealed little. In order for something to provoke the eyes of people buy".

The word 'security guards was a bit upset. She was not concerned with the suggestion that the security guards but still follow the steps that the security guards entered the elevator. Hotel room door was open. From the look a little slant-eyed man was smiling at them both.

"This is what I meant, sir. Does the master want? " The security guard politely. He eyed it carefully looking into the woman's body ...

''How many? ''Ask the man to the woman.

"As high-high'' she said firmly.

''What's the highest price offered people?" he told the security guards.

''Rp. 6 million, sir''

"Then I dare at Rp. 7 million for one night'' She paused. The guard looked at her and wished there was a good response from the woman.

''How?'' He said.

''I want higher ...'' she said. The guard smiled wryly.

"Take it away this woman'' he told the guard room, closing the door loudly.

"Miss, you have made me upset. Do you really really want to sell?"

''Of course! ''

''Then why did you reject the highest price that ... ''

''I want a higher ...''

The guard was a long sigh. As if with emotion. He did not want to take this opportunity lost. She tried to keep making her feel comfortable with him.

''Well, you waiting on this place, yes. I will try to find another bidder. ''

In the hotel lobby, the guard was trying to look one by one man there. Trying to find a regular customer ordered her through. It's a long time, no one seemed familiar. However, not so far from him there was a man who was speaking on his cell phone.

Was not yesterday''I've give you money 25 million Rupiah. Is it not enough?

"There was a man's voice spoke. His face was visible at once sour

''Come over here. I'll wait. I missed you. It was a week we met engga, yes dear! ''

Now that the security guards knew that he was talking with a woman. Then, he saw, he hung up. There was agitation in his face. Calmly, the guard said to man:

''Sir, do you need a woman ... ? ''He glanced toward the guard and then turned away.

''There are women who sit there,''guard that see towards the woman. The guard was not losing my mind to take advantage of this opportunity.

"He's still a virgin ..''He approached the guard was. Faces only five feet away.

'' Really? ''

''Yes, sir. ''

Then''introduced me to her ... ''

''My pleasure. But, sir ... She was asking the price of the high level.'' '

''I do not care ... ''He answered firmly. He was warmly greeted her.

Dad''is ready to pay whatever you ask. Well, now be serious ....'' The security guards were in a tone of irritation.

Let's talk''in a room alone.''He said as he inserted money to guard it. The woman followed him into room.

In the room ...'' Tell what price you ask? ''

Worth''to my mother's recovery from illness''

You mean''? ''

''I want to sell one property and only me to honor my mother's recovery. That's the way I thank you .... ''

That ...''''

''Yes ...! ''

The man noticed the woman's face .. Seems too young to sell his honor. This woman did not sell love. Nor sell his suffering. No! He just wants to appear as a valiant fighter in the middle of a social life that no longer free. This guy aware that there was something before the honor is priceless. Exceeding the honor of a virgin to a woman. That determination for a sacrifice with no regrets .. Wanta is not against the waves but go where the ocean waves carry him away. There resignation on unparalleled confidence. That honor will always be valued and purchased by all honorable people with honorable ways.

''What's you name? ''

''It's not important. Jot down the price of fathers who can pay ... The word''woman

''I can not mention the price. Because you deserve is not something negotiable. ''

''If so, no deal! ''

''There! "Said the man instantly.

Mention''! ''

''I pay for your courage. That's what can I bought from this money to you . The amount is more than enough to bring your mother to the hospital. And now go home ... ''He said, handing him the money from his briefcase.

''I do not know ...''

''So far I always spoiled my mistress. He enjoyed all my gifts but she never thanked. Always squeeze. Once I gave it forever he always asks. But today, I can buy the gratitude of a brave woman to make sacrifices for their parents. It's an honor that no value if I could pay ...''

''And, if the father sincere ....? ''

''Is it less? ''

''More than enough, sir ... ''

''Before you go, may I ask one thing? ''

''Please ...''

''Why are you so brave ... ''

''Who said I was brave. I'm afraid sir ... But more than a week I attempt to find a way to bring my mother to the hospital and all failed. When I took the decision to sell my honor, it's not because the urge of lust. Consideration nor stupid my mind ... I'm just being and doing for a conviction ... ''

Confidence''what? ''

''If we are willing to sacrifice for the mother or anyone else, then God who will maintain our honor .... ''She was then stepped out the room.

Before you reach the door she said:''Well, what can the father of buying this ... ''

Awareness''... ''

... . . In a house in the slums. A mother who was sick was surprised by his warm embrace.

''You're back, baby''

''Yes, mom ... ''

''Where have you been, kid ... ???''

Selling''something, mom ... ''

''What are you selling?''Mother's face showed astonishment. But the young woman was just smiles ... Life as an orphan again poor too vain to lamented in the middle of life that all these arrogant. In the midst of a situation that no longer free. All the people trade. Buying and selling is not everyday that can dielakan .. But God always gives unconditionally, without calculation.

....

''Now it's time to seek treatment mom ... ''

She picked up her mother from the bed, saying:''God has bought that I sell ... ''.

The taxi that had been host of the hotel was still faithful waiting in front of his house. Inclusion of her mother into the taxi with caution and said to the taxi driver:

Take our''hospital ...''








0 comment: