At that time, a junior high student named Wardoyo'm in love with her friend named Warni. Because Wardoyo this person timid and lacking confidence, so he did not dare express
love to Warni.
After a month of thinking how to do get Warni, Wardoyo finally decided to give a gift the Warni. After much thought, Wardoyo decided to give a gift to Warni hat.
To carry out his intention, Wardoyo go to Ramayana dept. store. After getting the hat of choice, Wardoyo rushed to pay the cashier. Because the atmosphere in the dept. store busy time again
( longer any discount) so commonplace cashier wrap things a little inconvenience, consequently hat purchased package Wardoyo was switched with the purchased package Wardoyo besides women.
Apparently she was beside Wardoyo buy underwear. Because can not wait to give a gift to Warni, without checking the contents of the package again Wardoyo immediately gave a message on the package which reads:
Warni, I intentionally gave this gift to you because I know that you rarely use it while traveling.
I deliberately choose the color red because I've seenyou wear the color blue. I'm sure it fit for you, because before I've tried buying and we're the same size. I think I wanted to put this to you for the first time.
Warni, if you are happy with this gift, I hope you wear it on Friday.
Your friend, Wardoyo.
NOTE:
Oya, the last model that I often see in films and magazines, wear it down a little bit down with a little hair looks ...
love to Warni.
After a month of thinking how to do get Warni, Wardoyo finally decided to give a gift the Warni. After much thought, Wardoyo decided to give a gift to Warni hat.
To carry out his intention, Wardoyo go to Ramayana dept. store. After getting the hat of choice, Wardoyo rushed to pay the cashier. Because the atmosphere in the dept. store busy time again
( longer any discount) so commonplace cashier wrap things a little inconvenience, consequently hat purchased package Wardoyo was switched with the purchased package Wardoyo besides women.
Apparently she was beside Wardoyo buy underwear. Because can not wait to give a gift to Warni, without checking the contents of the package again Wardoyo immediately gave a message on the package which reads:
Warni, I intentionally gave this gift to you because I know that you rarely use it while traveling.
I deliberately choose the color red because I've seenyou wear the color blue. I'm sure it fit for you, because before I've tried buying and we're the same size. I think I wanted to put this to you for the first time.
Warni, if you are happy with this gift, I hope you wear it on Friday.
Your friend, Wardoyo.
NOTE:
Oya, the last model that I often see in films and magazines, wear it down a little bit down with a little hair looks ...

0 comment:
Post a Comment